GE Partners Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) develops business focusing on the Internet Media Business, aiming to be a company that creates unprecedented value. Keeping our customers’ personal and transactional information secure throughout our various business activities is an important mission, for this purpose our Company has established firmly a safe and reliable business system, complied with the laws, ordinances and standards relating to personal information protection.
Our Company maintains an optimum system for stringently controlling personal information, and by building logical safety control measures, we have developed thorough preventative and corrective policies against the illegal access to personal information, as well as the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
In order to achieve these basic guidelines, we will undertake the following activities. :
- We obey any laws, regulations and/or orders relating to personal information protection.
- Our Company has appointed a person in charge of personal information protection to implement proper management of personal information protection.
Our Company has appointed a person in charge of information protection audit, and conduct internal audits on the practice and operation of personal information protection.
- We have requested all business partners to abide by the terms of our Privacy Protection Policy.
- The Personal Information Protection Management System is regularly reviewed as needed and implement continuous improvement.
In order to achieve these basic guidelines, we will undertake the following activities.
Respect the individual rights
Acknowledging that an individual owns the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of his or her personal information, we will respond promptly to such requests.
Collecting, Using or Providing Personal Information
In case of Personal Information is obtained, Our Company shall clarify the purpose of use and with the consent of the person, use it within the scope necessary to use it appropriately. In addition, we shall take measures to make sure the handling of personal information stays within the scope of the purpose of use.
Implementation of safety measures
Our Company shall take appropriate measures to prevent and correct unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration and leakage of this personal information.
GE Partners, Inc. ("Our Company") pays close attention to the management of the personal information received.
Personal Information is information about an individual that can identify a specific individual based on the Name, Date of Birth, and other Descriptions contained in the information (including any information that can be cross-checked against other information and thereby used to identify a specific individual).
The collected Personal Information will be used for the following purposes.
Personal Information about our Customers Guidance on the provision of services
- To charge the service fee
- To customize services and ads distribution
- To contact the person
- To send out presents for campaigns, etc.
- To help improve and develop services
- To prevent violating Terms of Service
- To process statistical data that prevent identification of the user. Personal Information about our Business Partners
- To discuss necessary conditions for fullfilling contracts, negotiations, etc.
- To manage Partner Information Personal Information about people who makes inquiries
- To respond to inquiry Personal Information about people who participates in seminars / events
- To manage seminars / events
- To inform about seminars and events, and deliver materials Personal Information about people who applies for employment background check
- To provide information, contact, and notify employment applicants
- To give judgment of recruitment selection Personal Information provided by recruitment agency partners
- To provide information, contact, and notify about our recruitment
- To give judgment of recruitment selection Consignor Personal Information
- To perform consignment work
For other purposes of using personal information, please contact us individually.
Our Company acquires Personal Information and handles all or a part of such Personal Information for the intended uses. In that case, we will conclude necessary contracts such as basic contracts concerning the consignment of Personal Information, and perform necessary and appropriate supervision for Contractor.
Our Company may provide Account Information to Financial Institutions to perform the transfer procedure. In addition, when providing Personal Information to a Third Party, we shall provide prior notification about destination / details of the provision and obtain the prior consent of the individual concerned. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
- When it is based on laws
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain consent of the individual
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public hygiene or to promote healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain prior consent of the individual
- When it is necessary to cooperate with national organs or local authorities or any other persons entrusted by them in performing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining consent of the individual
Our Company shall notify you the purpose of Personal Information use, disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion of the content, suspension of use, elimination, and suspension of provision to a third party (hereinafter "disclosure") We will respond to your request without delay.
We are not responsible for any of the following:
- When an individual reveals Personal Information to a third party using the functions of our service or any means
- When an individual has been identified by the information disclosed on our service
Personal Information is processed into statistical data and is no longer individually identifiable.
For statistical data that cannot identify individuals, Our Company shall use it without any restrictions.
In order to provide the services and sdvertisement content more suitable for you, Our Company may obtain and use processed Personal Information which cannot identify specific individual. These includes the distribution of advertisements by Group Companies. We may also provide advertisers, information providers, service providers, etc. for similar purposes.
- History of users within a site such as cookies, accessed URLs, contents, reference orders, etc.)
- Information such as age, gender, occupation
Our Company may revise all or part of this "Handling of Personal Information". We may provide timely notice of any changes on our website.
Contact for Inquiries/Consultations concerning Personal Information
Website： Contact Form
Via Postal： 4-10 Sarugakucho Shibuya-ku Tokyo GE Partners Co., Ltd.