日本語.COM Member Rules
GE Partners, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Our Company") sets forth the 日本語.COM Membership Terms ("Terms") as follows. These Terms govern the Guidelines, Rules, and Precautions for use of this Service.
Minors (those who are under a certain age, usually the age of majority, which legally prescribed by the laws applicable to the country / region of residence) are required to check these Terms with parents or legal guardian and get their consent to the Terms. Please complete the registration procedure only if you have done it, or register with a legal guardian.
- Article 1 (Definitions)
The following Terms shall have the meanings defined below when used in these Regulations.
(1) The "Service" is 日本語.COM Service which main functions are membership authentication, data management, payment, social networking, and information distribution / aggregation, which can be commonly used in Services designated by Our Company.
(2) "Member" refers to an individual who has obtained membership in the Service in accordance with the procedures set forth in Article 5 (Application for Use of the Service).
(3) "Third party" refers to a Corporation or an Individual (including other Members) other than the Company and Member himself/herself.
(4) "日本語.COM Username ID" means a specific Member Account for identifying and managing Members in this service.
(5) "Dedicated Site" means the website of the Service operated by Our Company.
(6) "Applicable Services” means educational services, social networking services, information distribution services, product sales services, and other services provided by the Company or third parties designated by the Company (including the individual services thereto).
(7) "Applicable Service Terms” means the terms and conditions, guidelines, various agreements, usage precautions, etc. specific to each Applicable Service that govern the provision and use of the Applicable Service.
(8) “Point” means a prepaid payment method commonly used for Services designated by the Company, which is granted to the Member in a form associated with 日本語.COM Username ID according to the purchase amount of money of the Member. Point is recorded electromagnetically on servers owned or controlled by us.
(9) "Point" refers to the points that can be used commonly for Services specified by Our Company, which are given to Members free of charge in a form associated with 日本語.COM Username ID by satisfying the Terms and Conditions separately determined by Our Company. Point is recorded electromagnetically on servers owned or controlled by us.
(10)"Collaboration Service" means an educational service, social networking service, information distribution service, product sales service, Service.
(11)"Data, etc." means any information recorded and stored in a form associated with 日本語.COM Username ID (including prepaid payment methods issued within the Applicable Service Point, all contents (whether paid or free) within Service and the Applicable Service)
(12)"Registration Information" refers to information that a Member must provide as self-related information in order to register and manage 日本語.COM Username ID (Including information that we obtain from Collaboration Service)
- Article 2 (Amendments to this Agreement)
1. Our Company shall be amended to any Terms from time to time for necessary and Members shall be notified.
2. Use of this Service by the Member after this Terms has been changed shall be construed as consent to the changes to this Terms.
- Article 3 (Company Notification)
- The notice from the Company to the member will be posted on the announcement page of the dedicated site or sent to the e-mail address registered by the member when using this service.
- Article 4 (Contact)
- Inquiries from members regarding this service will be accepted by the inquiry form specified by the Company.
- Article 5 (Application for Use of the Service)
1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the provision by our Company of the Services and the use thereof by each User, and each User shall use the Services in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions at the time getting Membership of 日本語.COM
2. The 日本語.COM member ID shall only be used by the member himself/herself and shall not be transferred or loaned to any other party.
3. Members shall immediately submit any change in registered information that Our Company specifies since the Member registration is applied, in a method that Our Company stipulates.
- Article 6 (Disapproval of Usage Agreement )
We may not approve an application to use this Service if the applicant for the Service falls under any of the following. In addition, we have no obligation to disclose the reason for not approving the application .
(1) If the registration information contains false facts
(2) When applying by impersonation
(3) Multiple applications by the same person
(4) The person applying is currently banned due to violations of the usage agreement at the time of applying for membership, or membership has been deleted in the past due to violations of the usage agreement.
(5) In addition to those stated in the above Items, if we deems any person to be inappropriate as a member.
- Article 7 (Membership Expiration)
1. Should any of the following apply to a Member, the Company will immediately restrict the provision of the Services (deleting of data or suspending the use, etc.) to the applicable member without the need for prior notice or explanation and shall be able to revoke the membership of the applicable Member.
(1) In the event that a Member breach any of these Terms and Conditions
(2) In the case of the death or incapacitation
(3) If we find that the 日本語.COM user ID are used by a third party regardless of reasons such as insufficient management of the Member, the mistake on use, transfer, lending, sharing, etc.
(4) If Member have not used this service for more than one year
(5) When it is determined that the consent of Member's legal guardian has not been obtained
(6) Member has any relationship with antisocial forces.
(7) In addition to those stated in the above Items, if we deems any person to be inappropriate as a member.
2. In the event that the Membership of this Service has expired pursuant to Paragraph 1, this Service will not be available. In addition, once the Membership of this Service was expired, data etc. will be deleted and unrecoverable.
3. Our Company shall not be held liable in any way for damages suffered by Members due to a change, suspension, or termination of the Service pursuant to Paragraph 1 of this Article.
- Article 8 (Cancellation of Membership Registration)
1. Users may at any time finish using the Services and delete their Member Registration required by the Comapny's procedures.
2. If Member cancel the Membership Registration of this Service pursuant to Paragraph 1, this Service will not be available. In addition, once the Membership of this Service was canceled, data etc. will be deleted and unrecoverable.
- Article 9 (Principle of Self-responsibility)
1. The Member shall, at his own expense and responsibility, settle and resolve any dispute, such as a complaint, inquiry, or claim for damages, from a third party arising in connection with his / her actions to the Service. < br>
2. The Member will arrange, at his own responsibility and expense, for Information Terminals, web cameras, head sets, any other peripheral equipment and an Internet connection which may become necessary for using the Services.
3. The Member shall be responsible for the management of 日本語.COM UserID (including the registered e-mail address and password, and the account of the coordination Service). If you should sustain harm or damage from; or become involved in a conflict with a Third Party regardless of reasons such as lending, sharing, etc., all parties involved shall undertake to resolve the issues amongst themselves using their own resources. Even if 日本語.COM UserID is used by a third party, the Company considers it to have been used by the Member himself/herself.
4. Our Company will not involve in any disputes that may arise between Members or between Members and a Third Party.
- Article 10 (Prohibitions)
Below actions are prohibited when using our services.
(1) Violating public order and standards of decency
(2) Infringing rights or interests of our company and third parties
(3) Posting inappropriate words and false information
(4) Using service to target at marketing activities or fraudulents
(5) Hindering or slandering our service provision
(6) Analyzing, replicating, or changing our service content
(7) Causing troubles and discomforting other third parties
(8) Using this service for the purpose of dating with the opposite sex
(9) Violating these Terms and the applicable Service Terms
(10)Committing any other acts the Company deems inappropriate
- Article 10 (Prohibitions of transfering rights and obligations)
Members are not allowed to transfer, assign, or collateralize etc. dispose any of rights and obligations to the third parties without permission.
- Article 12 (Lesson)
1. 日本語.COM offers different payment methods of purchasing Points. The price of Point can be viewed on the Pointt Purchase Page.
2. Minors require the consent of a legal guardians in advance to purchase (including use (consumption)) Points.
3. We can set the maximum limit of purchasing and possessing of Points.
4. The valid period of Point is 60 days from the date of purchase. If there are free Points, they will be used (consumed) in preference to the purchased Points.
5. We will not refund Points to cash, cash vouchers, etc. except as prescribed by law.
6. Our Company shall not refund any Points have been used (consumed) by member (it will not respond to the return of goods).
7. Points cannot be transferred, lent, shared, etc. to a third parties.
- Article 13 (Intellectual property right)
1. The Company and its Program Licensors retain all rights, including copyright and intellectual property rights, to this Service.
2. Those who use this Service are allowed to reproduce the contents for personal use and for non-commercial purposes only and not for any other purpose.
- Article 14 (Posting)
1. Members shall post information such as characters and images at their own responsibility in this service.
2. Our Company may use information free of charge posted by Members within the Service as a part of the Service. In addition, the Company may use the postings free of charge related to the products introduced within Service in advertising and promotion of the Service and the products.
3. In the following cases, the Company may take appropriate measures such as changing or deleting all or part of the information posted by the member within the Service without prior notice.
(1) When information corresponding to each item posted in Article 10 (Prohibitions)
(2) When there is a comment or opinion expressed by a public organization or a person with legitimate authority that the posted information is illegal, violates public order and morals, or violates the rights of the others
(3) When the amount of information becomes excessive, which may hinder the provision of this Service or the server maintenance management related to this Service
(4) In addition to the above items, if we deem it necessary
4. Even if it falls under Paragraph 3, Our Company will not give any prior or subsequent notice of changes / deletions, etc., and will not explain the reasons and circumstances leading to such changes / deletions. In addition, we undertake no obligation to monitor, change, delete, etc., except as prescribed by law.
- Article 15 (Transfer of service)
The Company may assigns the business concerning the Services to another party (without the consent of the member). The rights and obligations under these Terms, the Registration Information and the Customer Content will be inherited by the assignee of the assignment and the Services shall continue. The Company shall notify the Member about Transferring without delay.
- Article 16 (Interruption of services)
1. Our Company may suspend the Services in whole or in part without prior notice under the following circumstances.
(1) In the case of natural disaster
(2) When social turmoil, strikes, etc. occur
(3) In the case of an accident such as a fire or power outage
(4) In the case of an emergency arises
(5) If necessary for emergency maintenance
2. Our Company shall not be held liable in any way for damages suffered by Customers pursuant to Paragraph (1) of this Article.
- Article 17 (Change of this service)
- Our company may change service content without prior notification to members.
- Article 18 (Suspension of service)
- Our company may suspend service in whole or in part at our convenience. without prior notification to members.
- Article 19 (Disclaimer)
1. Our Company guarantees no credibility, accuracy, certainty, reliability, availability etc. about information on the Services and quality, reliability, availability of Services and Lessons. Our Company assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss related to these.
2. Our Company does not guarantee that there will be Error Free in this Service.
3. Our Company may suspend all or part of this Service due to periodic maintenance. The Company will notify Members in advance of such suspension.
4. Our Company assumes no responsibility for loss or damage (such as loss of data, or software, hardware damage) that results from an action or failure of Members or Third Parties.
5. Regardless of the provisions of Paragraphs 1 to 4, if a defect occurs that hinders the use of the content purchased by Point to within the Service, we will repair the defect or provide a recertified replacement.
6. Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraphs 1 to 4, our liability shall be limited in the event that a Member suffers damages due to reasons attributable to the Company in using the Point and the content purchased within the Service up to the following amount. However, this does not apply to damages caused by our intentional or serious negligence.
(1) For Point
The amount equivalent to the Point held by the Member at the time of the loss
(2) For content purchased within the Service
The amount equivalent to the content purchased by the member within the Service in the month in which the loss occurred
7. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to members or third parties in connection with other Applicable Services. In this case, the Member shall resolve such dispute with the Provider of the Applicable Service.
- Article 20 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction. )
1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
2. Any legal disputes arising between Our Company and the Member regarding this Service and Terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Osaka District Court, as the court of first instance.
- Article 21 (No Waiver)
A party’s failure or neglect to enforce any of its rights under this agreement will not be deemed to be a waiver of that or any other of its rights.
- Article 22 (Severability)
If any provision of a Service Agreement is held invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remainder of the Service Agreement will not be affected, and each remaining provision of the Service Agreement will be valid and enforced to the full extent permitted by law.
- Article 23 (Language)
1. The AGREEMENT shall be prepared and executed in Japanese and if translated into a language other than Japanese for any purpose, the Japanese version shall in all events prevail and be paramount.
2. The Japanese language version of this Agreement shall be controlling in all respects and shall prevail in case of any inconsistencies with translated versions, if any.
- Article 24 (Handling of Personal Information)
Confidential Information of Members such as cookies, usage history, purchase history and location information are to be obtained by proper methods, strictly controlled, and used and protected within the proper scope prescribed in Handling of Personal Information.
Enacted July 14, 2019